Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cancer's butt? It's getting whipped. EXCELLENT!

After just two treatments of Avastin and taxotere the tumor was down to half the size it was before I started. Yes, HALF! My lymph nodes look normal. Yes, NORMAL! I've had another treatment, with one more to go (then another taxotere treatment as I wait for the Avastin to clear out of my system before surgery.)

Take THAT, you stupid cancer cells. Out, out OUT! You are no longer welcome here. How dare you sneak in while I wasn't looking. Never show your face here again. Did you hear me? NEVER! Now GO!

1 comment:

artquest1 said...

Hi,
I've been reading, and just so you know, there are people out there Rah Rah Rahing you on!.
I understand that style, content and eloquent writing are probably not numero uno on your current lists of concerns, but you do write quite elegantly. After you have done kicking its butt, and slapping that sucker silly (Southernism), I hope you give some serious thought to really writing about it and you.
Best wishes, Bob